But how do you expect me,
to live alone with just me?
‘Cause my world revolves around you
It’s so hard for me to breathe
- Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
Please verify the following facts and get back to me so i can get back to Linda Schaefer who wrote this...lol!
1. Two out of every three couples turn their heads to the right when they kiss.
2. A simple peck uses two muscles; a passionate kiss, on the other hand, uses all 34 muscles in your face. Now that’s a rigorous workout! (see, kissing is actually an exercise)
3. Like fingerprints or snowflakes, no two lip impressions are alike. (maybe that should be used in catching criminals yea?)
4. Kissing is good for what ails you. Research shows that the act of smooching improves our skin, helps circulation, prevents tooth decay, and can even relieve headaches. (Ibiluv and Afro were so right about the sexual healing y'all)
5. The average person spends 336 hours of his or her life kissing.(WHAAT?! i hope i do better than the average person)
6. Ever wonder how an “X” came to represent a kiss? Starting in the Middle Ages, people who could not read used an X as a signature. They would kiss this mark as a sign of sincerity. Eventually, the X came to represent the kiss itself.
7. Talk about a rush! Kissing releases the same neurotransmitters in our brains as parachuting, bungee jumping, and running (confirmed!!!!!!). (I so want to kiss right now)
8. The average woman kisses 29 men before she gets married. (I would love to verify that one) *inserts tiny cough*
9. Men who kiss their partners before leaving for work average higher incomes than those who don’t (husbands start kissing away, boyfriends start practicing)
10. The longest kiss in movie history was between Jane Wyman and Regis Tommey in the 1941 film, You’re in the Army Now. It lasted 3 minutes and 5 seconds. So if you’ve beaten that record, it’s time to celebrate! (is that supposed to be a record, we break that on a regular)
I was at the Galleria last saturday and the one before, please tell me i'm not the only one who feels like i mistakenly landed in a high school on LUNCH BREAK! it's not that i have something against teenagers being there, but they've overtaken the place!
You want to see Nigeria's "Haute couture"?please go to the Cinema on a saturday or a sunday.
I'm lonely! (there I said it *phew*).
For so long i havent minded being alone, not being in a relationship et al, but at some point this weekend, i admitted to myself that:
i miss being in love
i miss having someone to love mindlessly
i miss having someone to cater to
i miss having someone to talk to about every- and anything
i miss cuddling and making out
I miss buying "pour Homme" perfumes i heart so much for someone i love to smell it on... you know... he comes to see me and i can bury my face in his neck all even'long just breathing him in...
i miss reading those texts with all the sweet nothings in them
i miss those intermittent calls i would get during the day and night just to hear i'm loved
Despite being the "feminist" most of the time, i really would like to have my own someone all over again, gosh, it's been over two years!
I just havent met anyone in recent times who "does it"for me and it's totally impossible for me to settle for less, i wasnt configured that way.
i'll continue this rambling later peeps, my boss just came in from Abuja! he wasnt supposed to be back until tomorrow! now i have to get really busy... nonsense and concobility!
Tuesday, 24 June 2008
But how do you expect me,